In the 'Atelier'
TO MAKE A BAG WE NEED TO:
- Make a prototype and a punch
- Sew the leathers to obtain the complete structure of the piece
- Assemble: chain, hooks, buckles...- Add the last details: dye, zipper, lining...
In between every step, a meticulous quality control.
A responsible sourcing: we get the heart of our leathers in Italy.
A HAND-CRAFTED PRODUCTION
- In the workshop, 3 craftspeople bring our piece into life
- It's in Paris that everything happens, to be close to the action
- Every bag is unique and imagined by Julia & Zed.
Our exotic skins are carefully selected, one by one. No concessions.
The Made in France bet : a small scale production enables us to offer you pieces we call signature. You can choose your zipper and strap (in the limit of our stock).
A SMART PRODUCTION :
We try to maximise the use of our raw materials & most particularly our leather.
1 ostrich leg = 1 bi-material bag
We end up with remaining offcuts. With these, we create our signature zippers. This also allows us to select high-quality skins, without seeing our production costs skyrocket.